Housekeeper - PRN
Crittenden Community Hospital has an immediate opening for PRN Housekeeping position.
Environmental Service Associates will strive to maintain a clean, aseptic and visually pleasing environment meet the demands of HCAP scores at CHS. Environmental Service Associates will perform a variety of surface cleaning, and area specific disinfecting processes for infection control in a healthcare setting. Work will include proper handling of clean and soiled linen products and the safe handling of regulated and non-regulated waste and cleaning chemicals used in daily routine.
To maintain high standards of sanitation, environmental service, and safety in all areas of the Corporation.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
According to established procedure, cleans and services building area. Moves Furniture, equipment, and supplies, in and around facility department; and Performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the facility in a
neat,and sanitary condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Selects cleaning materials and supplies and prepares solutions according to Procedure.
2. Performs seven (7) step cleaning in all assigned patient rooms. Clean hallways.
3. Cleans patient rooms, facility bathroom, Nurse's Stations, clean linen room, Lobby, waiting rooms, soiled utility and any area assigned by manager and /or Supervisor.
4. Promotes and participates in performance improvements activities.
5. Supports the corporation mission: "To provide quality, cost-effective healthcare in a positive and productive work environment."
6. Supports goals to achieve satisfactory HCAP scores achieved through patient surveys.
7. Adheres to the corporate values: Respect, quality service, teamwork, simplicity and creativity.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned
9. Complies with all applicable state and federal laws and conducts job activities in an ethical manner as outlined in Crittenden Health Systems policies and procedures and in accordance with the standards and practices stipulated in the Corp. Compliance Plan.
1. Responsible for assuring quality care by participating in the continuous quality Improvement program as evidenced by:
a. Acknowledging the continuous quality improvement plan for the area
b. Identifying and reporting problems that interfere with patients care standards
c. Assisting in the development of solutions to promote quality care
2. Professional Development
a. Documented evidence of continuing education hours
3. Attending and participating in a minimum of seventy-five percent (75%) non-Mandatory department meetings
To perform this job successfully, and individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Have excellent customer service qualities and communication skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, Skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
EDUCATION, TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE:
1. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
Must have a complete knowledge of any ability to perform all procedures related to Environmental services.
Position Type : Part Time
Shift : Evening